Whatever stage of its life your business is in, we have a team of corporate lawyers who can support you and your business in facing the challenges ahead and achieving its goals and ambitions. Our aim is to help businesses continue to grow and help the economy recover.
Whether you are an entrepreneur with an early stage business, an owner-manager of an established private company or a director of a large corporate or publicly listed company, we have an experienced team of corporate lawyers who can provide the practical legal advice and commercial experience that you and your team need.
We invest time to learn and understand our clients’ businesses so that we can focus on their transaction requirements and deliver practical legal solutions and outcomes that are tailored to those needs and objectives.
We act for clients across a range of sectors including manufacturing and technology, finance and banking, digital, life sciences, energy and professional services.
Our experienced corporate lawyers can support you with:
- Starting your business
- Raising capital to grow your business
- Setting up a joint venture
- Employee share schemes
- Corporate reorganisations and restructuring
- Succession planning and selling your business
- Management buyouts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity and venture capital
- Public markets
- Distressed business sales and acquisitions
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Company secretarial services