We are looking for a competent and enthusiastic Business Administrative Assistant to support with the organisation and running of the daily administrative operations of Square One Law.
The ideal candidate will be hard-working, pro-active and able to provide a variety of business services and office support tasks to groups and individuals within the firm. They will have the ability to work diligently both as part of a team and independently.
The role is preferably full-time and will be office based in our Head Office in Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Principal responsibilities will include:
Client facing role
- To welcome clients and visitors to the firm in a professional, helpful and courteous manner
- To deal effectively with telephone and face to face queries and enquiries.
- Photocopying, scanning and binding of documents
- Routine maintenance and support of photocopiers and printers
- Scanning and printing of documents
- Filing; hard copy and electronic
- IT support
- Diarising meeting room bookings and meeting room set up
- Booking taxis
- Opening, sorting and distributing all incoming post/DX;
- Arranging courier deliveries
- Franking outgoing mail and delivering to the Post Office
- Provide general support in a professional, courteous and helpful manner to internal team members and external clients.
- Work within COVID secure guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrate a willingness to undertake new tasks and duties and undergo internal/external training as appropriate.
- Maintain a smart and professional appearance.
- Any other task you are reasonably asked to perform subject to training
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org