Corporate transactions look set to continue to gather pace after a strong uptake in activity within the last quarter of 2020.
In line with our continued support of business throughout the lockdown, Square One Law is delighted to once again offer support through dedicated Corporate Deals Clinics, following the well-received series we held last summer. The clinics will start the week commencing 18 January 2021 and will give you 1-hour free access to two of our senior corporate lawyers to privately discuss your queries, issues or concerns about transactions and funding.
These sessions will be of interest and value to any business, owner or management team, that are looking to raise finance for their business (debt or equity), looking to grow their business by acquisition, or looking to dispose of non-core businesses or facilitating an exit via a sale to trade or private equity or management buyout.
Suggested topics include:
- Preparing for sales and acquisitions and the importance of ‘getting your house in order’
- Exploring different types of sale – trade, private equity, debt funded management buy-outs
- Growth capital investment – attracting venture capital and private equity investors
- Equity term sheets
- Acquisition term sheets
- Management buyouts
- Corporate restructuring – including accelerated sales and acquisitions
- Employee and management share incentives
- Share capital and balance sheet rectification
Please note these are just suggestions and the agendas for the clinic are driven by you.
If you require any further information, want to add additional topics or arrange the clinics for different dates or times whether in office hours or weekends convenient to you, please contact either Mark Lazenby or Charlie Fielding.
We are expecting these sessions to be popular so reserve your dedicated clinic by booking your time slot here.