This event is now passed. here is a recording of the webinar.
Following on from our Immigration Update webinar, employment senior associate Eleanor Wilkinson is hosting a follow-up session focussing specifically on the duties of sponsor licence holders and what businesses must do to ensure compliance when recruiting from outside the UK.
In this session we will focus on:
- Your duties as a sponsor of workers
- The key personnel and their roles
- The reporting obligations – what you must report and when
- Record-keeping obligations
- The implications of failing to comply
Places are limited so please email email@example.com to register your interest. Unfortunately this event is not open to other law firms, recruitment agencies or HR Consultants.