We are looking for a Client Services Manager (CSM) to support our Leeds Commercial Property team as well the wider property team where required.
The role is office based in the Leeds office although the person might, from time to time, be required to visit other sites.
Secretarial tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
- Production of documents and complex document management to Square One Law’s house-style and quality standards
- The efficient management of electronic and paper records relating to clients, contacts, matters, the team and the firm
- Updating contact records and joint responsibility with the rest of the firm for quality of data
- Undertake tasks, under lawyer supervision and within our risk and process framework, related to the delivery of legal services and client relationship management
- Routine administrative tasks
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Dealing effectively with incoming correspondence, calls and other client interactions
- Ensuring full compliance, to open and close files
- To complete relevant finance forms and produce bills
- To competently navigate websites such as, Companies House and BETA service, PLC/West Law, Smart Search/Anti-Money Laundering
- Ensure meetings are correctly scheduled, resources are booked
- Ability to perform various property searches and form submissions, including but not limited to the following:
- HMRC – drafting and submitting SDLT.
- Land Registry – drafting applications for registrations
- Land Registry – locating properties and title numbers using MapSearch and ordering office copies
- Land Registry Searches – (ie OS1, OS2, SIM, Bankruptcy etc)
- Property Searches – liaising with search provider to order searches
- legal secretarial experience within commercial property
- excellent IT skills to include advanced Microsoft office suite
- ability to work efficiently under pressure
- excellent communication skills, both written and aural
- varied use of practice management and document management systems within a law firm
- previous experience of CRM systems
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Maria Brooks.
*No agencies please.