Digital and IT
Our team of technology lawyers is highly experienced and skilled, with the ability to provide practical, commercial solutions to complex problems in a cost effective and responsive way; so that you get the advice you need when you need it.
Many of our team have experience working in-house on technology matters or within tech businesses and so appreciate the issues that face the industry, have an interest in technology generally and understand the importance of giving legally accurate, but commercially appropriate, advice.
Our experienced team can work with you on the following:
- Software development contracts – agile and traditional
- Click wrap, cloud and on-premise software licences
- SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and other cloud-based tech delivery models
- Standard terms and conditions of sale and purchase – online and offline
- Software and hardware procurement and implementation projects
- Tech based research and development arrangements
- Collaborations and contractual joint ventures
- Website development contracts
- Support and maintenance contracts
- Framework agreements and call off terms
- IP licences
- Outsourcing and managed services arrangements
- Acceptable use policies
- Data processing arrangements
Our clients cover the full range of digital businesses from international software companies and digital marketing businesses to emerging digital media and managed IT services businesses.