With the UK’s new Points-Based Immigration System due to come into effect on 1 December 2020, we are delighted to invite you to join us on 3 December 2020 at 10.00am where employment senior associate, Eleanor Wilkinson, will explain the key changes to the system and how it will impact on recruitment decisions. Eleanor will also explore the options available for businesses to recruit from the EU after the freedom of movement comes to an end on 31 December 2020, and discuss the steps employers should be taking to prepare for the changes ahead.
Aimed at HR professionals or those involved with recruitment from abroad, we will cover:
- A summary of the key changes to the UK’s immigration system
- The new Skilled Worker route and the requirements
- The steps to apply for a sponsor licence
- Alternative routes available to the UK
- Managing your existing EU workforce
Places are limited so please email email@example.com to register your interest. Unfortunately this event is not open to other law firms, recruitment agencies or HR Consultants.
If you were unable to attend the session, here is a recording of the webinar.