With businesses continuing to operate and many contemplating putting in place safe return to work strategies we consider the latest guidance on social distancing including PPE equipment in the workplace and revisit ‘right-sizing’.
All businesses are grappling with the implications of social distancing in the workplace both from the perspective of Health and Safety and organisational efficiency. What is required and where does the balance lie between your duty of care and proportionality?
The commercial impact and the social consequences of the Coronavirus pandemic means that some businesses will not operate as normal for quite some time. Employers are reviewing overheads, headcount and available skills in light of anticipated activities and considering the HR implications.
Join us for an interactive guided discussion to consider:
- What are the Health and Safety obligations?
- How to deal with employees who object/aren’t able to return to work
- How to deal with a staggered return to work during/post furlough
- How to make changes to terms and conditions of employment like e.g. working time, rate of pay and job description
- What are the alternatives to redundancy
- Individual and Collective Redundancies, what’s the difference? Duration of consultation period
We anticipate an informal guided discussion to include participation by delegates. We’re limiting participation to 12 CFO/FD/HRD/Head of HR level delegates per session to ensure effective participation, sharing of best practice and recent experiences. Unfortunately this event is not open to other law firms or HR Consultants.
Please click here to register your interest and a member of the team will be in touch to confirm your place and with further details.